Information We Collect
- We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title (if provided)
- Contact information including email address (if provided)
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests (if provided)
- Other information relevant to customer surveys or offers (if provided)
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide our services and customer support.
- Tailor our website to our users’ needs.
- Send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think you
may find interesting (if consent is provided).
- Contact you for market research purposes (if consent is provided).
Protecting Your Information
We’re dedicated to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we’ve set up suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website might contain links to other sites. Once you use these links to leave our site, we don’t have any control over that website. Therefore, we can’t be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information:
- If you’ve previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by contacting us.
- We won’t sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law.
Under GDPR, you have rights related to your personal data:
The right to be informed
The right of access
The right to rectification
The right to erasure
The right to restrict processing
The right to data portability
The right to object
Rights related to automated decision-making and profiling.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org